What if I told you that you could...
Build a business, blog or brand and live the life you’re passionate about?
Wake up every morning EXCITED to grow your business?
Have an action plan that actually worked to crush your goals for 2016?
Guess what...? The "Making Your Roadmap 2016" LIVE workshop is HERE!
In this live workshop, making your roadmap 2016, I am going to show you how to live your ideal lifestyle, while doing the things you love and building your crazy large bankrolling business.
This workshop will be run as a 5-day process, or a 1-day intensive - you can choose your own format to suit your current schedule. While the workshop is live, I will be available for Q&A throughout the process, recordings of the workshop sessions will be yours to keep as refreshers throughout the year.
1 Day Workshop
*w/ 1 hour break
5 Day Workshop
November 16 - 20th
Can't make it LIVE? It's cool, you can still get the recording and workbook to download.
What will be Cover in the Workshop?
- Day 1 - Let's talk numbers.
- We need to figure out your personal expenses AND your business expenses for each month. Now, let's build a budget that can expand to further marketing your business and attain those life long goals of seeing the world or buying that dream car. We are going to really find out what is your magic number and what number you need to hit each month. This is a math intensive day - so you'll need a calculator. Don't worry I will be there every step of the way.
- Day 2 - Let's Talk How to make Bank.
- Now that we know what numbers we are working towards, its easier to figure out how attain them. We are going to briefly talk about all the ways your business, blog or brand can make bank. We are going to continue to break down these really big scary numbers into something more realistic. Your going to have clear traffic goals, monitzation goals and life goals.
- Day 3 - Let's Make a Vision Board & Share our Dreams.
- Sounds sorta silly, however, after the previous two days, you'll need the break. People who write down their goals, and make a vision board have a larger chance of attaining their goals than not. I'm talking like 50%+ more. I want you to make a vision board. I want to see what those big numbers are funding. This is something you'll want to keep for inspiration and motivation. Plus, we are going to find out your ideal lifestyle. We need to find out what type of person you are, what you want your average day to look like and ultimately where do you want your business to be in 1 year, 3 years and 5 years.
- Day 4 - Let's talk Tracking, Auditing and Staying Focused on the Road.
- This is one of the most intensive days because we are going to talk about habits. The good, the bad and the ugly kind. We need to get into a routine of tracking, auditing and stay focused keeping your goals in minds. I am going to give you 5 ways you're going to stay on top of your map.
- Day 5 - Creating Your Roadmap 2016
- I know, finally! This is the day we put everything together. We're going to mix numbers, theory, vision and reality to make a well-blended plan, more specifically a roadmap to your 2016 life and business. You are going to plan your year, your quarter, your month, your week and your day. This is the road map that is going to get you living the life you want and attaining your ideal business. We are working right, smart and hard.
- 20+ Page workbook to complete Your Roadmap for 2016
- Lifetime access to the workshop - no matter which one you sign up for
- Access to me during these times. - You get me 5+ hours
- P.S - You can take the course over and over again. That means next year you can do they whole thing over again.
For Just $97
I am Autumn Roadruck. I act as a strategic partner for small business owners and solopreneurs, helping them by mapping out where they are, where they want to be, and the process to get there. They can then follow the map to get to their desired results, or hire me as a guide and I'll work the steps with them, making things happen according to schedule. I'm America's Business Road Map Goddess.
My current focus is on building blogs as I feel that's an important foundation piece to larger success in business and life. I'm been in the business world since I was 6 and have seen many, many business models and I see time and time again that the biggest challenges for creative times are putting together a plan and organizing effort to achieve specific goals.
When does the course start?
This course has two start days because it is being held twice. You can choose a 5-day process, running November 16 - 21, 7-9pm EST or a 1 day intensive held Sunday, November 15 from 12p-6pm EST.
Why offer two times?
I guess because people have lives? - No seriously. Sitting down with me on a Sunday, may not be a good idea if your a person that takes things in slowly. You may need the course in small chunks vs. one huge sitting. It's totally cool.
What if I can't make one of the days?
Obviously, don't miss the 1 Day intensive, but if you miss a day, you always have the recording. This workshop does need to be done in order. For you to get the best experience you'll need to make-up the missing class before the next.
Do I need any additional materials?
You will need some additional materials to make your vision board. I would say not more than $10, assuming you do not already have the supplies at home.
Who is the class for?
This class is for people who are in business - blogging, branding, selling, owning, a crafter on Esty, a Amazon FBA queen, or a Ebay flipper, a realtor, a direct sales associate. It really for any business person. This class is for anyone who wants to take back their lives from their business. This is a class for aspiring millionaire.
Who is this class NOT for?
This class is not for people who already are living the life they want and are attaining their ideal income goals. This is not for people who are already work with a brand strategist or a business coach / mentor. This class is not for people open up to change or trying new things. If you're stuck and LIKE feeling that way, you should avoid this class like the plague! OH! And if you're a drama king or drama queen, someone who likes to complain, someone who takes zero responsibility for your life... yah, this isn't the class for you, either.
Can I get a refund?
Yes and No. Yes the 5 Day Workshop has a 48hr. return. That means you have 2 days to get a refund after the start of the course. If you honestly feel that this workshop is not for you and you give me a really good explanation - were cool. No - because the 1 Day workshop doesn't. It's such a short amount of time. It would be messy trying to do a refund in the middle of the workshop. Sorry.
This course will work but only if you do, It does not guarantee that you will achieve the number you want. Though I have represented this course in the most honest and truthful way possible. Because of many factors (your skills, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, engagement of your list, etc) vary according to each individual, I cannot and do not guarantee your success, income level, or ability to earn revenue.
This is not a get rich quick scheme. It's a course designed to open your mind to the possibilities and show you how to make small bites of a much bigger money sandwich.
However if you show up and commit to this course, I will support you as much as I can in your efforts to reach your goals. It won't happen overnight, but I will give you the tools and strategies to get there.
You are responsible for your results. I will make every effort to provide you with quality information to strategically make 2016 A-mazing.