Welcome to Behind the Desk
What is behind the desk?
I am going to show you all my favorite inspiring blogger & their desks. Sound silly but you'd be surprised about how many people WANT to see where all the magic happens. Well, I am going to show you. This week I have brought to you the famous Rachel from thehautenotes.com. I actually met Rachel in my Your First 1K Class with Mariah Coz of Femtrepreneur. I love her branding colors, her hair and the fact she's a really laid back person.
Who is Rachel...
Rachel is the owner and creative CEO of thehautenotes.com. She is a seasoned (but not old) blogger starting in 2009. With her communication major & study of blogs & social media, her passion has never faded. In fact quite the opposite has occurred. Rachel now coaches bloggers and untangles the stress of daily life & gets your passions onto paper OR blogs. Now let's look at Rachel's Desk...
1) What are three items on your desk you can't go without? I can't go without an assortment of notepads, highlighters, and something to provide a little extra motivation to my day. For me, that could be an inspirational book, a fortune from a fortune cookie, or even my Charlie Brown art.
2) If I could steal something from your desk to help me with my blog, what would I take? Probably my notebook! Any ideas I come up with or tips and tricks I learn are all written down in there. It's full of great stuff, if I do say so myself!
3) Mac or PC? Mac. Always.
4) What's the last song you listened to? "New Disaster" by I Am The Avalanche.
5) Organized? Or organized hot mess? Definitely organized! I'm a Virgo, so being neat and tidy comes naturally to me. I focus much better when my workspace is in order.
6) What book would you suggest everyone read? Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
7) What is your spirit animal? I don't know... I've always loved penguins?