#Createyourmap Recap DIY Branding
This was the first EVER #createyourmap BLAB for bloggers, business people and creatives. The BLAB was really fun and I really enjoyed getting to know my blogging BFF's better. On this first BLAB I had a goal of 20 people. We blew that goal away with 57 viewers. I think people were a bit camera shy as only one person came into our hot seat. Here is the replay...
- Co-host were Melanie of Melanie and Co. & Brittney of Adventure of Existence.
- We gave shout out to Byregina.com , Korywoodward.com , & Elleandcompany.com
- Branding is more than a logo. Its a message. Is it saying what you want it too??
- A strong brand is going to be trustworthy and valuable.
- Hot Seat Sitters Clarissa at yourejustadumbass.com/
Actionable steps to take away...
- Make sure all your logos or profile pics are consistent everywhere.
- Make a brand board, mood board or Pinterest inspiration board. If a graphic or text doesn't fit in with that board, it doesn't match your brand.
- Go to Brittney's Slack Group Webinar >> Adventureofexistence.com/how-to-create-an-app-to-auto-invite-people-to-your-slack-channel